Step into a supermarket and you see various products and some of them may be your favorite. The drinks, snacks etc are might be has the biggest selling rate in a supermarket. But anyone one know who own these products? Doesn’t matter right? May be a bunch of snacks and drinks we shop were from the same company.
Mars Chocolate is owned by M&M. The same company owns a pet hospital too. The thing is if our dog eats a bunch of mars and he got into a problem, we got to a pet hospital right? You know what am saying?
- Candy bars — Crunch, Butterfinger
- Pet food — Fancy Feast, Purina
- Frozen pizza — DiGiorno, Jack’s, Tombstone
- Ice cream — Dreyers, Häagen-Dazs
- Baby food — Gerber
- Frozen and prepared food — Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets, Stouffer’s, Buitoni
- Water — Poland Spring
2. Coco Cola
Company owns Dasani, Glaceau Vitaminwater, Powerade, Honest Tea, Minute Maid and Odwalla fruit juices
Company owns Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Tropicana and Quaker. That means it owns obvious products like juice, Quaker oatmeal, Life cereal, Lay’s potato chips, Doritos, Cheetos, Fritos and Tostitos.
4. Procter & Gamble
- Toothpaste — Crest and Oral-B
- Haircare products — Herbal Essences, Head & Shoulders, Pantene
- Razors — Braun, Gillette
- Laundry detergent — Gain, Downy, Tide
- Diapers — Luvs, Pampers
- Feminine care products — Always, Tampax
- Cleaning products — Febreze, Swiffer
- Paper products — Charmin, Bounty
5. Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson owns Tylenol, Sudafed, Benadryl, Motrin, Bengay, Band-Aid, Neosporin and Visine. It also owns Listerine, Rembrandt, Rogaine, Neutrogena, Lubriderm, Aveeno and Clean & Clear.
They owns Axe, Dove, Hellman’s mayonnaise, Tresemmé, Vaseline, Lipton iced tea, Ben & Jerry’s, Breyers, Lever 2000, Country Crock butter, Degree deodorant, Suave, Popsicle and Good Humor ice cream.
7. Yum! Brands
Yum! owns Taco Bell, KFC and Pizza Hut